Profile
saltedpin
Page Summary
katiefoolery.livejournal.com - (no subject)
http://users.livejournal.com/_megalomania_/ - (no subject)
ryttu3k.livejournal.com - (no subject)
dienacht.livejournal.com - (no subject)
frontier.livejournal.com - (no subject)
calenturian.livejournal.com - (no subject)
babyraven.livejournal.com - (no subject)
schonste.livejournal.com - (no subject)
carlomelo.livejournal.com - (no subject)
measle.livejournal.com - (no subject)
glynnis.livejournal.com - (no subject)
reblog.livejournal.com - (no subject)
coaxme.livejournal.com - (no subject)
phiisua.livejournal.com - (no subject)
ferociousfairy.livejournal.com - (no subject)
c4c.livejournal.com - (no subject)
reblog.livejournal.com - (no subject)
pale-hekate.livejournal.com - (no subject)
pale-hekate.livejournal.com - (no subject)
http://users.livejournal.com/maz_/ - (no subject)
joy-n.livejournal.com - (no subject)
sarajini.livejournal.com - (no subject)
keepspinning.livejournal.com - (no subject)
clint-vegas.livejournal.com - (no subject)
tara - (no subject)
Style Credit
- Style: by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags

no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 11:33 am (UTC)I promise I won't mention anyone's herpes at all.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 11:40 am (UTC)It's the only polite thing, really :)
no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 11:42 am (UTC)And of course, wild horses wouldn't keep me away from a journal of yours. Not even fierce wild horses, with sharp teeth and violent looks in their eyes :P
no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 11:45 am (UTC):D Paul is so rude.
And thank you :) Lovely to see you *hugs*
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 12:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 12:45 pm (UTC)Re-friend me? :)
No! :)
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 12:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 12:48 pm (UTC)And thank you :D Paul is just plain rude at times.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 01:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 01:08 pm (UTC)But WHY did they not make Kevin Rudd leader? It's like they don't even want to be elected.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 01:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 01:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 02:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 02:12 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 04:48 pm (UTC)And I know everybody's said it. But I have been sick for the past five days and nothing has made me laugh out loud because it hurts, until that goddamn banner. It's so perfect. And. Schneider's expression. And. Omg. You are the funniest person alive I lov u. ;_;
no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:12 pm (UTC):D I am sorry it caused you pain even if it was mirthful pain. Poor Schneider. He has to put up with so much.
Though I think your Paul and Till 'he smells like beef' banner takes the cake as funniest friends only banner ever. I had to save it I loved it so much.
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 05:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 05:19 pm (UTC)i've missed my ray of sunshine. muchly.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 07:56 pm (UTC)*hugs*
no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:06 pm (UTC):) *hugs back*
no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 09:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:05 pm (UTC):)
no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 09:37 pm (UTC)I love you!
Just, like, so you know and stuff.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-01-29 11:10 pm (UTC)like
le mis
like but not...
i got your card last week. happitimes.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 01:03 pm (UTC)We should do something.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-30 08:10 pm (UTC)P.S. I got your card the other day. It was the best. =D
no subject
Date: 2005-02-01 12:06 am (UTC)And yay -- glad it got there, I was sort of putting off sending yours in case I did end up in France. I'm glad you liked it despite being from Germany, though :)
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-01-31 04:02 am (UTC)Anyway, I love your friends-only banner and your postcard what I got (EEE GERMANY) and you in general, so here I am, hurrah!
no subject
Date: 2005-02-01 12:02 am (UTC)I'm glad it got there! And I'm sorry it came so late; I'm a terrible correspondent :( But yay! I am very very glad to see you here *hugs much* Especially as you're the only person I know apart from my sister who's seen Helden in Tirol.
no subject
Date: 2005-01-31 07:32 am (UTC)this is not a cool icon. but j0x0r asked to be used, so i said yes. because i have no cool icons, besides big gay straight slut logan, which thankfully i did use, so as not to appear like a twat amongst all the cool kids.
no subject
Date: 2005-02-02 06:51 am (UTC)And you *always* have cool icons -- I have known you to have a dud one. J0x0r is indeed cool :)
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-02-03 10:27 am (UTC)That pic is funny.
Hello, your new LJ *hugs*
no subject
Date: 2005-02-04 07:11 am (UTC)Glad you liked it :) Poor Paul. Poor Till. Poor Schneider.
no subject
Date: 2005-02-04 03:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-06-12 03:41 am (UTC)http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=tism_
no subject
Date: 2005-06-12 08:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-07-15 01:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-07-16 12:37 am (UTC)I also read the first funny story about V.V. Putin, hilarious :)
Oh dear -- which story do you mean? Now I'm nervous! ;D
(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2005-07-18 07:05 am (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2005-07-18 12:44 pm (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2005-07-28 06:54 am (UTC)Hi Meredith, could you please add me to your friends? You may remember me, I am a fellow russia-politico-putin-international-holic. I followed sillypants for a while, and enjoyed it greatly. Apparently you moved, so I'd like to read your friends entries if possible. :)
Best,
Sarah
no subject
Date: 2005-07-28 09:03 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2006-04-01 05:10 pm (UTC)And please say yes to this :do you watch Hey Arnorld?? Because your Journal's title reminded me of mr. Kakoshka *or however you spell it..* when he was learning to read "it was the best of times,it was teh worst of times.." LOL!
no subject
Date: 2006-04-10 01:12 pm (UTC)I'm afraid I haven't seen Hey Arnold -- the quote itself is actually from The Simpsons: the episode were Mr Burns has a thousand monkeys chained to a thousand typewriters in the hope that one of them will write a great novel :D
no subject
Date: 2006-05-18 07:26 pm (UTC)But do I know you?
no subject
Date: 2006-05-19 12:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-08-20 01:07 am (UTC)No reply expected. Just needed to say it, that's all.
no subject
Date: 2006-09-03 02:48 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: